I am all for easy to make recipes and this gluten & diary free meal is just the dream. You have the great combination of protein (quinoa), good fats (sardines) and carbohydrates (vegies) which should keep you full for longer.
- 100 grams of cooked quinoa
- 1 can of sardines (ideally the ones in olive oil)
- 2 spring onions
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- fresh herbs such as parsley or coriander
- 2 tbp of olive oil
- the juice from half a lemon
Add all ingredients into a blender and mix until you get a fine paste. That’s it! See? I told you it is simple to make :)
You can eat it with oatcakes, rye toast, or with seeded crackers. If you are gluten free you can use the gluten free bread or crackers instead.