Smoothies make me happy! That’s because they are quick and easy to make, and depending on what ingredients I add I can have a powerhouse of nutrients in just one glass.
This smoothie is so refreshing, I usually have it after I go to the gym, or when I need a ‘pick-me-up’ drink.
- half a cup of mixed frozen berries (blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries), they are an excellent source of antioxidants.
- half a banana*
- 1 teaspoon Maca powder (great for hormonal support).
- 1-2 tablespoons hemp protein (or any other protein powder).
- 1 teaspoon of seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, or sesame seeds).
- coconut water (great source of electrolytes).
*if you want it sweeter you can use a whole banana
Add all ingredients in a blender/NutriBullet and blend till ready to drink.
I hope you’ll like it.
Be happy and be healthy! x